- Community Service – offers rides and physical assistance when needed.
- Communion – provides communion to members of the church and Emerald Bay neighbors who are homebound and request a visit.
- Computer – repairs and refurbishes donated computers for small churches in East Texas with limited budgets
- Fellowship Servers – volunteers provide refreshments and host Sunday social time after the service
- Flowers – provide flowers for the Sanctuary for Sunday or other services.
- Food Ministry – is provided to those in need through the Noon Day Food Pantry.
- Medical Equipment – crutches, wheelchairs, and other equipment needed on a short-term basis available to be loaned out to members and Emerald Bay residents
- Prayer Chain – intercedes for the needs for our members and those of our community.
- Visitation – contacts new residents and visitors of our church.
Sign-up sheets are available on the bulletin board for Fellowship Servers and Flowers. For all other ministries, please contact the church office for more information or watch the Sunday bulletins for announcements.